- Vessel deliveries
- Sea trials & commissioning
- Vessel management
- Shiphandling training
- Vessel familiarisation & training
Select a Service
With over 150,00 sea miles logged on commercial vessels, sailing vessels & motor yachts we have the experience & skills to keep your vessel & crew safe.
Seamanship can be defined through the following traits:
- An in depth knowledge of ships & the sea
- Precision & decisiveness
- Judicious application of common sense to problems & tasks
- Remining calm & composed in tight situations
- Possessing sufficient charisma to inspire others
- A willingness to admit & learn from one’s mistakes
- A consideration & empathy for the views & wellbeing of others
Global Marine Services can offer you all of the above as well as the assurance of an internationally recognised qualification as a Master Unlimited.
A Master Unlimited qualification allows its bearer to command a vessel of any size & type, anywhere in the world.
Please contact us to discuss your vessel delivery needs.
- General cargo vessels
- Offshore oil & gas vessels
- Tugs & towing
- Power & sailing yachts
- Landing craft
- Diving & tourism vessels
- Commercial fishing